A Career with Us
Throughout our decades we have built a team that provides first-class service and unparalleled expertise to our agency partners and their insureds. As we expand into new markets and product lines, we are continuously looking to also expand our team of professionals. Our culture is one of innovation, teamwork and fostering individual growth. Send us a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you at our earliest convenience.
Genesee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Equal Employment Policy incorporates our commitment to maintain an environment free of discrimination and to comply with all federal, state or local laws providing employment opportunities.
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
JOB TITLE: Renewal Underwriter – Property and Casualty
- Manage the renewal book for the P&C department from the initial renewal quote to invoicing for issuance.
- Grow and maintain knowledge of carrier rating systems and appetite in order to properly process renewal quotes and remarket if warranted.
- Update renewal quotes as endorsements are processed or as requested by carriers.
- Assist Underwriters developing renewal strategies.
- Enthusiasm and high energy.
- Computer skills to include Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish working relationships with customers, carriers and underwriting team.
- Organization skills and ability with strong attention to detail.
- Interest in continued education and professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Insurance experience in underwriting and/or brokerage support with excess & surplus lines preferred.
- Sales & marketing experience preferred.
LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
- Provide accounting support in various accounting areas including but not limited to:
- Account receivables, account payables, bank reconciliations, development and maintenance of reports via accounting systems and customer services functions.
- 2-3 years of accounting/finance experience
- Strong customer service skills (verbal and written)
- MS Suite, particularly Excel
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounts receivable / accounts payables processing using accounting software.
- Detailed and deadline oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Insurance industry experience a plus